How Accepting What Is and Connecting with Others Transforms Your Life
A 4-week journey into presence supported by community, coaching and haiku
Haiku is a powerful tool for exploring who we are and how we relate to the world. It is a medium for slowing down, witnessing and distilling feelings, thoughts and experiences into compact, evocative verse.
- Learn how haiku conveys your story and helps you integrate its lessons
- Explore writing and sharing personal haiku with other men in a safe and sacred environment
- Experience how haiku can create a path through fear, “shoulds”, expectations, beliefs, difficult emotions and monkey mind into the Present where untold possibilities await us
- Experience Haiku as your nuggets of gold, the mirror of your brilliant self
Stepping into Now
Haiku… river into sea
(last line of this haiku is still evolving…)
The Journey Outline
Week One – Opening to New Expressions of You
Week Two – Creating Space for Your Life
Week Three – Honoring Your Life Passage
Week Four – The Present Moment – A Conscious Choice
- Four 60-minute live, group video sessions, including writing and sharing haiku, exploring deeper layers and focused discussion on applying haiku to real life situations
- 3 Private coaching sessions to personalize and deeply integrate the content
- Platform: Zoom, live video sessions, from the comfort of home
- Dates: Thursdays: October 12, 19, 26, and November 2, 2017
- Time: 8:00pm-9:00pm EDT (5:00-6:00 MST/PDT)
- Private Coaching:
- Three 45-minute Life Coaching Sessions
- Each session features one-on-one direct access to me where you can receive from my experience and life coaching skill. The sessions focus on integration of course outcomes in day-to-day life.
- Platform: Zoom or Phone
- When: Our Mutual Convenience
- Access to a private Facebook discussion forum (for pilot participants only)
- Access to me by email with turnaround in under a day
- Downloadable video recordings of each lesson to deepen your experience or to watch if you missed a live lesson
- This pilot is accepting only 10 co-creators of Present living to allow for the greatest support. Slots are available first come first served.
- The investment for the full course (to be rolled out for the public in 2018, will be $497); for the pilot is just $147.
- This discount is in appreciation for your invaluable experience and input towards ensuring this course offers a powerful transformation for those to follow in your footsteps.
- This pilot is backed by a full, money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the results, after having gone through the 4 week pilot, I will refund your investment 100% within 30 days.
- Space is limited to 10 men to ensure quality one-on-one attention
- Currently 7 slots available
- Deadline to Join is October 12th at 7pm, EDT, or as soon as the 10 available spots are filled.
Any questions? click here to contact Robert
Explore your inner landscapes with Haiku
What Others Say About Robert’s Coaching and Guiding
I have worked with Robert Audet as a healer, life coach and friend. I experience him as open minded, non-judgmental and loving. His knowledge spans several spheres including science, spirituality and metaphysics which makes him uniquely qualified to assist people in their journey of personal growth and transformation. He has been immensely helpful to me in my own journey.
– Ron Paul, Flagstaff, AZ
Robert has the genuine intuitive ability to be connected to and bring out the best in everyone he meets. His awareness and sensitivity make him an excellent coach and guide so that you feel comfortable to share, caring enough to power you through the challenges you may come up against and ultimately confident enough to move forward with your life.
– Shelley Heath, Calgary, Alberta
Robert has a sixth sense for this type of work, an uncanny knack to focus and extract your issues so you know what to work on. Wish I had him around all the time. A session with Robert is like a brain massage – you feel so good afterwards.
– CM, Flagstaff, AZ
Yes I’m in! Save my spot!